ExpressVPN help needed

DeathrayJay

Hi Fraser. I am attempting to add expressvpn to the hybrid vpn feature. I am running DumaOS3 on new R2. I used the ovpn file as directed and  my status says connected so I believe that worked. However upon checking google my ip still is showing. I then disabled ipv6 (lan and wan) and changed wan network from upstream dns to dns override 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 even though an earlier thread said this wasn’t going to be necessary on DumaOS3. Perhaps I still need to add static IP addresses (suggested on another earlier thread)? If yes please send a brief description of how to do this and if it needs to be done for every device that I want protected by the vpn or only those devices where I want only certain types of traffic included/excluded. Also perhaps I incorrectly changed the DNS as I don’t really have a grasp on what any of this means. I only made it this far thanks to the forum and your posts so thanks for at least getting me this far!

Thanks Fraser.  I just arrived home and checked my settings and apparently I had not disabled IPV6 as I had thought. Once I did this no leaks were detected after testing multiple devices. For the time being would it be best for me to keep IPV6 disabled? 

A1DCEADC-1AEA-43A3-8FBD-B3992A73D078.jpeg