Weak Wifi Connection and Weak Port #2

Leeplaya

Hello all,

I work from home and port#2 doesn't function very well. The connection is not stable and I get drop randomly throughout the day as I work from home and when it does function the speed varies.There's also a lag when connected. The wifi shows connected on my phone with a good signal strength, but wont connect at all or connects randomly. I had to switch out my old router to get a stable connection. I love it when it's working properly.

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Just to confirm, the ethernet cable in port 2 did you push it in so you heard a click? We've had some feedback from people that you need to push it in quite a bit to get that click. If you didn't get the click then that will be why you're having issues with that port. I've sent you a PM so please try that.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/12/2020 at 8:31 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Just to confirm, the ethernet cable in port 2 did you push it in so you heard a click? We've had some feedback from people that you need to push it in quite a bit to get that click. If you didn't get the click then that will be why you're having issues with that port. I've sent you a PM so please try that.

Hello... So I've tried the solution that was suggested and I still have wifi instability. Port seem to be okay at the moment.

• Administrators
11 hours ago, Leeplaya said:

Hello... So I've tried the solution that was suggested and I still have wifi instability. Port seem to be okay at the moment.

We'll have a new firmware this week that should improve the WiFi stability much more, we've been working really hard on it.