Vivox VOIP being blocked?

Fopa

I have uninstalled the game and re-installed.  I have tested my mic comms in Squad and no problems there.  I have no problems with Discord.
Just to ensure i haven't setup the router in such a way for prioritising traffic, i have just factory reset the router, i have then made no changes other than to the SSID and Wi-Fi password.

I then opened the freshly installed game, and no comms, the comms light shows on screen very randomly and for milliseconds.

My next step would be to go back to my old device and i am almost certain the problem will be resolved.

• Administrators

No there isn't a way to do that. In Congestion Control options (the 3 line menu top left of the panel) if you disable QoS fully there does it work? If not put the PC in the DMZ (just to test and see if that works). Otherwise, what is your exact physical setup?

• Administrators

No you don't have to reboot after each change. Okay good, now toggle that again so QoS is back on but then disable Traffic Prioritization - DumaOS Classified Games and any manual rules you've added, does it continue to work?

If i am utterly honest and i sincerely hope you would value my feedback, i don't think this device is quite ready for market.

I have also since discovered that the ethernet connection 4 light isn't working and i cannot get my Samsung TV to connect at all via wired.

I have put my old device back on, and everything is back to normal.

Where i do i arrange a refund and a return.

• Administrators

We haven't specifically tested that game and we can't test every single game available so things like that will come up. 

The ports/lights might be backwards, plug into port 1 does port 4 light up?

Is the TV using automatic settings or static settings to connect?

We can test as much as possible in a lab environment but there will always be issues with a product upon release, it seems like there are issues widespread but it's a support forum so that's mostly what you will see, you won't see the people that don't have issues. We're working hard on new firmware that should be available very soon. You can see the details for return etc here: https://netduma.com/terms/

No, i no longer have the spare time.  I have returned to work today and i will be posting the broken router back to you on Friday as that is the only day i can get to the post office.  I have emailed [email protected] to request a refund and nobody has replied yet?  I need the postal address that i need to return the router too, It will be sent back to you via Royal Mail and will need to be signed for.  I would like this sorting out professionally and as a priority.

• Administrators
34 minutes ago, Fopa said:

No, i no longer have the spare time.  I have returned to work today and i will be posting the broken router back to you on Friday as that is the only day i can get to the post office.  I have emailed [email protected] to request a refund and nobody has replied yet?  I need the postal address that i need to return the router too, It will be sent back to you via Royal Mail and will need to be signed for.  I would like this sorting out professionally and as a priority.

Sorry to hear that. As it was a bank holiday yesterday there would have been a delay but they will respond to you shortly.