Geo filter/reboot

JJP

Hi 

My geo filter has stopped showing players I am pinging to during matchmaking. It now just shows a blank map?

Also if i try to reset the router i am constantly asked for user name and password. I will enter the details but they are not recognised so my only option is to reset the factory settings which means I have to re do all my setting. 

Any idea why this is happening?

• Administrators

What web browser are you using to access the interface? If you have reset the router then the default login information will be admin / password .

For the Geo-Filter:

1. Remove the device from the Geo-Filter
  2. Hard turn off the console
  3. Flush the Geo-Filter cloud
  4. Re-add the device
  5. Change your settings to what you want
  6. Wait 2 minutes
  7. Boot up the console/game

Do you see icons then when playing?

Google Chrome. When I reboot it asks for user name and password. I have tried admin/password, the 1 I made on setup & NetdumaR2/the number on the bottom of the router and various combinations of all of them nothing work so I have to factory reset.

That didn't work I have tried it twice. I still get no players?

• Administrators

Install this firmware and then do a factory reset and see if it is improved for you.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vklzjkftpdcd01t/DumaOS-R2-RC5-Production-3.0.129-100820.sig?dl=0

To update: Download the file above, open DumaOS, click the three dots in the top right corner, choose update, upload the file you just downloaded, and wait a few minutes while the R2 restarts.