Having error with Duma OS 3.0

AnwarPy

I see error meesage when I open Geo-Filter:

RPC error 'ERROR_UNKNOWN': Unterminated JSON encoded object found at position in [] -> stack traceback: ?: in function <?:73> [C]: in function 'assert' ?: in function 'decode' ?: in function <?:117> ?: in function <?:382> [C]: in function 'xpcall' ?: in function 'try' ?: in function <?:348> [C]: in function 'run' ?: in function <?:404> [C]: in function 'xpcall' ?: in function 'try' ?: in function <?:263> (tail call): ? ?: in function <?:30> [C]: in function 'xpcall' ?: in main chunk [C]: ?

Thanks 👍🏻.

No, after using the router for a week without opening the settings.

Even when I opened the router setting it was too much slow then after waiting it opened and showing this message and other options wasn't working.

After restarting the router it worked again, but I don't know why this happened.

Using Google chrome on windows 10.

No this is my first router, when I start using the router I set and changed the settings then after one week without opening the router setting.

Yesterday I want to check the settings this problem happened all pages in the dashboard not showing the settings and when I opened Geo-filter its showing the error.

After restarting it's working fine.

If this issue happened again I'll inform you.

• Administrators

Install this firmware and then do a factory reset and see if you notice it again please:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vklzjkftpdcd01t/DumaOS-R2-RC5-Production-3.0.129-100820.sig?dl=0

To update: Download the file above, open DumaOS, click the three dots in the top right corner, choose update, upload the file you just downloaded, and wait a few minutes while the R2 restarts.

OK, I'll test and see if it will be fixed.

by the way:

Traffic Overview

Prioritized Download
Prioritized Upload
Background Download
Background Upload

Network Status:
Bytes Packets Unprioritized
Transmitted 7913273976 52567177 0
Received 124542177563 59527466 1880697