Address change.

plscarpenter

I just recently purchased the Netduma R2 and applied my new address with delivery instructions. When I received delivery notification from DHL they have my old address on the notification for some reason. I don’t understand why. 
8710 5th Ave W. Apt G328, is my old address. 
I did have something delivered there in the past shortly after I moved from that apt art meant and when I confronted the people living there, they said they received nothing under my name. 
I hope I don’t have to go through that again. 
I did contact DHL and they said they applied the address that the sender gave them, but they do have the delivery instructions I provided. I don’t understand how they can have the wrong apartment number, but the correct delivery instructions. 
I went and logged on to my Netduma account and I can’t find anywhere that it has my address in order to edit it. 
I would like a phone number to actually talk to someone to get this issue cleared up. 
thank you. 

B077E125-26B6-4AE0-825B-9E7B08160999.png

• Administrators

I'm not the team that does the orders but the address is the same as what you provided but the apartment is different. Could you please email [email protected] with your order number and the correct delivery address so we can compare this to what we provided with DHL? We do have a number that could be used for this sort of problem but as we're based in the UK the office is closed. We do most of our support online anyway so by emailing us we'll try and get this sorted for you as soon as possible.