Si vous parlez français...

Guest Netduma Luke

Guest Netduma Luke

Mes amis,

Nous traduisons les sections juridiques de notre site en français de sorte que nous pouvons vendre à la France et au Canada. Ces traductions sont faites par un professionnel.

Pour aider francophones, je ai essayé de traduire notre guide de l'acheteur ('Buyer's Guide'). Malheureusement mon français est très mauvaise (merci à Dieu pour Google Translate)

Si vous parler français, se il vous plaît pourriez-vous me faire savoir si je ai fait de grosses erreurs:

http://www.netduma.com/buyerguidefr

(Here is what I just tried to say above in English):

We are translating the legal sections of our website into French so we can sell to France and Canada. These translations are being done by a professional.

To help French speakers, I have tried to translate our Buyers Guide using a combination of my bad French and my good friend, Google Translate.

If you can speak French, please could you let me know if I have made any big mistakes:

Merci!

Wait - whoa. Did you pay for this yourself?

I actually received the translation back from Fiver earlier today.

yes, i did :)

I also have a cousin that teaches french to high school (private) and lived in france for 2 years.

for the first sentence I would rather write  "Je vous remercie pour l’intérêt que vous portez a notre Routeur" than Je vous remercie beaucoup de penser acheter notre routeur. the first sentence seems as if google translated it at least for me and my main language is french. From what I saw while quickly reading the guide the rest should be fine. but don't take my word for it as I just quickly glanced thru it!

Guest Netduma Luke

yes, i did :)

I also have a cousin that teaches french to high school (private) and lived in france for 2 years.

That'l really kind of you. I think there's a chance we both paid the same guy as his file name was exactly the same! Let me know your paypal addy so I can wire you the cost.

Thanks so much for helping us out.

for the first sentence I would rather write  "Je vous remercie pour l’intérêt que vous portez a notre Routeur" than Je vous remercie beaucoup de penser acheter notre routeur. the first sentence seems as if google translated it at least for me and my main language is french. From what I saw while quickly reading the guide the rest should be fine. but don't take my word for it as I just quickly glanced thru it!

Thanks! I've updated that opening sentence.

That'l really kind of you. I think there's a chance we both paid the same guy as his file name was exactly the same! Let me know your paypal addy so I can wire you the cost.

Thanks so much for helping us out.

No need to pay back, just did it to help out.  Not to receive something in return :) I used kghosh

Guest Netduma Luke

That's who I used as well. He probably couldn't believe his luck. I hope he's spending his $10 wisely!

Thanks for helping out - that's very kind of you.

That's who I used as well. He probably couldn't believe his luck. I hope he's spending his $10 wisely!

Thanks for helping out - that's very kind of you.

lawls we both have good taste then :) he was rated very highly and probably did laugh himself silly...i would of.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Netduma Luke

Hi Luke, sorry i'm late on this topic .

Is there still any need from your side about any french translation ? do not hesitate if needed ;)

Thank you so much for offering. Coincidentally we received a proper translation of the Buyer's Guide today so I will be updating the site later on today.

Did you use the French shop when you purchased? If so, was it ok?

well i used the english one .. didn't notice there was a french version .. and btw , i've read the end user agreement in english, whereas it was the blocking point for selling your router to me :D

Maybe is there a flag for selecting the language somewhere . I may have missed that point :P

edit :

i've just been back to the shop and seen that there is a (very very) small french flag on the right hand side ... missed it ...

now , i've just read :

indeed, those sentences mean "we currently deliver" and "the worldwide availability will be guaranteed soon" .. I don't think that it's the meaning of the english version :)

The countries we are currently delivering to: => Les pays vers lesquels nous expédions actuellement sont : 
USA,
Canada,
UK = Royaume Uni,
EU = Union Européenne
and EEA countries = (do you mean "countries of the euro zone" ?, is so then translate by "pays de la zone euro")
Australia = Australie,
New Zealand = Nouvelle Zélande,
South Africa = Afrique du Sud
Qatar 
UAE = Émirats arabes unis

:)

Who are Netduma? = Qui sommes nous (who are we ?) // Qui est Netduma ( who are netduma)

We are a tech start-up from the UK founded by a young team who are passionate about online gaming. We have developed revolutionary router technology that empowers gamers to dominate lag for the first time. = Nous sommes une start-up technologique basée au Royaume-Uni créée par une jeune équipe passionnée de jeux en ligne. Nous avons développé une technologie de routeur révolutionnaire qui permet aux joueurs de dominer le lag pour la première fois.

Archived