host map

Is it possible to be able to zoom in more on map of available hosts. When I set mine to 100km all the red circle's are bunch up tightly and cant really pick them out individual.

Had a game of fifa with a constant ping of 25 last.

10/10 is all I can say. No lead boots lol

Guest Netduma_Iain

Is it possible to be able to zoom in more on map of available hosts. When I set mine to 100km all the red circle's are bunch up tightly and cant really pick them out individual.

Had a game of fifa with a constant ping of 25 last.

10/10 is all I can say. No lead boots lol

Really glad you're enjoying it! Yes someone else mentioned they would prefer greater zoom. We will try get in the next upgrade though it may have to wait till the one after. One issue is how the actually zoom in mechanism works. Should we just copy the way google maps zooms in?

why not just use google maps API? contact them, they love this stuff and likely will let you use it for free, from there there is an API to draw the circles, and move them around (all web client side)

Guest Netduma_Iain

NIce suggestion abc, but I think it would be easier to just add the multi-zoom then move everything to google maps. However if we move to public web services other people(perhaps you :) ) could implement it if they wanted.

Archived