geo-filter = 1 or 2 bar

JakobM

Guest Netduma_Iain

Hi JakobM,

Have you just got the router, or are you on a newer version? Also can you let me know your location and platform. If you're not comfortable giving that info publicly please PM me. Thanks

Guest Netduma_Iain

Thanks for purchasing! Really cool its in Denmark as well :)

Ok that setup sounds good. I don't know if its possible to put R7000 in "modem or bridge or AP" mode? If so I'd recommend that.

Can you explain the issues your having with the game? Because this doesn't sound like the lobby booting issue. What playlist are you playing?

on the r7000 i run dd-wrt, and it set to router mode. that works ok.

When i set the geo-filter to lets say 500 km, sometime the game runs i slow motion, (when i play everything is jittering and in slow motion, even the countdown clock is in slow motion.)

when i set the geo-filter to 770 km all is fine. im still getting WTF killed.

But what i dont understand is that most of the other players has low ping bar connection.

I play cod aw, solo, team deathmatch.

at the moment i'm trying to find the best settings for the R1.

on the r7000 i run dd-wrt, and it set to router mode. that works ok.

When i set the geo-filter to lets say 500 km, sometime the game runs i slow motion, (when i play everything is jittering and in slow motion, even the countdown clock is in slow motion.)

when i set the geo-filter to 770 km all is fine. im still getting WTF killed.

But what i dont understand is that most of the other players has low ping bar connection.

I play cod aw, solo, team deathmatch.

at the moment i'm trying to find the best settings for the R1.

This sounds like you are connecting to bad host, or possibly a dedi that is being filled with players far away. We have no control over other players joining a server so if theres 1-2 bar players that is due to the games own matchmaking not out software 

I've just had a look on my geo filter and i would suggest trying this

put the "home" icon just left of Copenhagen

then set the range to around 700 ( this should just cut off the uk)

or if you want a much larger player pool set the home icon to the Denmark/Germany border and adjust as required so your actual location is inside the circle 

Archived