Open the shop !

BL4CK OPS V3TRN

Dear Netduma boys

The last 2 nights I have logged in and tried to buy your router only to be disappointed after 1.5 minutes

What is that all about ? Why don't you open the shop and let the punters buy the routers ? I understand it is

Limited stock at the moment but I Am sure people would rather wait a week or 2 for the order to be delivered

In the knowledge they have already bought one ! Waiting for 20.00 hrs each night just sucks and is like Black Friday all over again

Have you guys bitten off more than you can chew by creating this "apparent " genius of a gaming router

Without realising the true demand

This time next year you will be millionaires ! Somebody once said

Dear Netduma boys

The last 2 nights I have logged in and tried to buy your router only to be disappointed after 1.5 minutes

What is that all about ? Why don't you open the shop and let the punters buy the routers ? I understand it is

Limited stock at the moment but I Am sure people would rather wait a week or 2 for the order to be delivered

In the knowledge they have already bought one ! Waiting for 20.00 hrs each night just sucks and is like Black Friday all over again

Have you guys bitten off more than you can chew by creating this "apparent " genius of a gaming router

Without realising the true demand

This time next year you will be millionaires ! Somebody once said

Last night was the first time since before xmas we opened the shop and hands up we weren't expecting the amount of people all trying to buy at once and it caused a small issue with our stocking taking systems . Our site got hammered as soon as the shop went online,. So yes you're correct it was like Black Friday . While this was obviously a good problem to encounter ( from our point of view ;) ) obviously it wasn't for the people trying to buy, so we took the shop down until we addressed that issue and allow everyone who got thrown out of the ordering system to actually purchase. 

We take customer service very seriously so felt this was the right thing to do at the time.

We will be reopening the shop tonight again , and have added some new checks so people aren't left thrown out of the ordering page if we get a lot of people all trying to purchase at once ,which is what happened last night .

If you want to dm me your email address I can make sure you will be order a unit tonight if you want to  

Archived