BLACK OPS 4 REVEAL - BLACK OPS 3 REMASTERED OR MASTER STROKE??

MrTrakky

Pretty on point as usual, and I agree with pretty much everything you said. And you're right the game will be successful just because it's a COD game. Even the worst games in COD history are extremely successful, I have never heard  of them losing money on any title. So this is just an example but let's say the worst title only made them 60 million dollars, that's still a pretty successful game. The sad thing IMO is that they only get better when there are other games the people would rather play, as i the case today.

They do need to build a new engine and have for 8 plus years, but I don't see that happening...EVER. I'll still buy the game, even though I didn't like  BO  2 or 3 I bought and played them. The only BO title I liked was BO1 and still do. I like boots on the ground as it seems the games are less laggy without all the exo movements. 

Hopefully it will run smooth, they will make the matchmaking the way it should be and it will be a great title but time will tell but I'm looking forward to the beta to check it out firsthand.

Great review and I appreciate the fact that your always straight up about your opinion on things... :D