XR500 needs an option to block a dedicated server in Geo Filter.

Let's talk games like CoD WW2. I'm in Jacksonville Fl. there is a dedicated server in Atlanta, GA area and Miami, Fl area. When i set my Geo Filter to say 350 miles both are withing that area. Problem is CoD's matchmaking is complete crap. Example when Geo is in spectate mode the game on occasion links me to servers in Britan, cause that makes sense. It's almost like the game is designed to prefer any open dedicated server reguardless of location or ping. With this in mind connecting to Atlanta or Miami or any near by dedicated servers for this game just completly defeats the whole point of having this router as the router will not allow me to block a deny a dedicated server access. Yet it will let you allow or deny individuals. Letting us block the dedicated whould force the game into peer to peer mode and give us back the geo filter option. Please update this to allow us to do so. When the dedicated CoD servers are full on the weekend in prime time and my game goes into peer to peer its way smoother and enjoyable for everyone in the lobby cause the filter is actually allowed to work. Thanks.

View the full article