LEDE DHCP MODE

SM961

hello im a french user  of lede netduma

i have a question, i m use congestion control only on lede or netduma or both 70/70 ?

vdsl2 triple wan piece of cake or layer cake for the netduma ? thanks

my interface name of wan is eth0 im use the sqm  on this interface 

Netduma's CC leave it at %100 for both, and then on the lede router pick the one that works better for your connection.

https://wiki.openwrt.org/doc/howto/sqm

ok thanks so  if good understand  my full connection is 76000 dl et 16000 up so i'm use in lede 70/70 enable instance sqm to 45500 dl and 11900 up than who make 70/70 on lede and i'm leave CC in netduma 100 of both , 

i'm will test like that ;) 

Yes, you are right for the most part of it, LEDE recommends that you do between %80 to %95.

Set the Download and Upload speeds to 80-95% of the speed you measured above in the Preparation.

• 1 month later...

I have a router with LEDE on it and am trying to make this work. 

Out of curiosity, for the people who actually did this, did you notice any reductions in lag / latency as compared to just using the Duma alone? And compared to just using the LEDE router alone (with cake/piece of cake)?

I cant help but feel like having two routers working in sequence like this would increase latency due to the additional work that is being done to the packets, not decrease latency, but I'm not too knowledgeable about networking and stuff like that.