ww2 frustration

tellto

Im pulling 18-20 ms ping to the host with 850 km distance and 0 PA, and I'm getting destroyed at close range by guns i shouldn't be getting killed by. It's so frustrating because I have 1 gb upload and download. I see scump getting perfect hit detection on his vids but I just can't seem to do that. I have been a 2.5 kd player from past COD's. It takes 5 bullets at CLOSE range with the ppsh for me to kill someone.

Not sure what they’ve done different, but we’ve discussed this constantly since release, we’ve had a few ideas as to why it’s so bad and honestly I think it’s a combo of many issues right now. I’ll go from a 8 or 9 kd with 30 or 40 kills one game to negative or just one or two over 1.0 on the next, it’s just a train wreck at the moment. I’d love to know the secret that a handful of people are using cause it’s not simply skill at this point.

Not sure what they’ve done different, but we’ve discussed this constantly since release, we’ve had a few ideas as to why it’s so bad and honestly I think it’s a combo of many issues right now. I’ll go from a 8 or 9 kd with 30 or 40 kills one game to negative or just one or two over 1.0 on the next, it’s just a train wreck at the moment. I’d love to know the secret that a handful of people are using cause it’s not simply skill at this point.

i agree fully. It's so frustrating getting killed by people who aren't even near the skill level I am being completely honest. Especially knowing when you know you should be getting the kill.

Yea all other titles I’ve played enough I know when I’m going to lose this gunfight and just can’t get out, here I know I’m in position to win such as sniping from end to end of uss Texas and get killed by an smg or something wild with seemingly one or two shots. We’re at the mercy of SHG for now bro, welcome to the sht show. Lol