Strict NAT ( US Verizon ISP )

How can I fix this?

Well if you know how to access your verizon modem/router, you need to dmz your netduma ip. As then it will open all ports to the netduma router, and it can correctly open ports needed for your devices connected to it. 

Also can you please change your name? Not to nit pick, but i find it rather childish, stupid, and partly offensive. You can change your account name, from within your settings menu. So you don't have to create another account, if you are nice enough to understand my view on it. Btw I am in no way coming at you, I just don't think your current username is proper to use on here.

Are you behind a router right? Can you put the R1 in the Verizon routers DMZ please

I'm behind two routers.  R1 makes a third. the ISP router just gives me my DNS.. My second router is a Netgear R7000 which is connected via the wan to the Verizon. My DHCP is being handed out by my server.

The R1 is connected to a switch that's connected to the R7000.

On your R1 you need to port forward your ports, go to http://portforward.com/cports.htmand look up your ports that you will need. Once you do that reboot. that will take care of your NAT. Now the way you have your routers set up is wrong. Your T.V will not work properly.

192.168.2.1 on the Verizon and disconnect your WiFi on it

192.168.1.1 on your router you what to use . Use your WiFi on this one

T.V works

1. turn off your router ( read #5 First)

2. turn off your modem and wait 2 mins then turn it back on.

3 turn on your router you want to use, if you don't have a connection call Verizon and get them to do a line release .

4. Once you have connection, connect your Verizon router from the Wan port to the LAN port (any) of the #1 router you want to use.

5. connect a computer straight to the Verizon router and make sure its 192.168.2.1 or it wont work. This should be done before you disconnect the Verizon Router

modem><router you want to use 192.168.1.1 then>< Verizon 192.168.2.1 WiFi off ><Natduma R1 this way you not using your Anti Flood for your whole                       network just your gaming.  

modem><NetDuma then><router you want to use 192.168.1.1>< Verizon 192.168.2.1 WiFi off >< 

This way your NetDuma Anti Flood will control everything on your network. Its up to you either way works.  

On your R1 you need to port forward your ports, go to http://portforward.com/cports.htmand look up your ports that you will need. Once you do that reboot. that will take care of your NAT. Now the way you have your routers set up is wrong. Your T.V will not work properly.

192.168.2.1 on the Verizon and disconnect your WiFi on it

192.168.1.1 on your router you what to use . Use your WiFi on this one

T.V works

1. turn off your router ( read #5 First)

2. turn off your modem and wait 2 mins then turn it back on.

3 turn on your router you want to use, if you don't have a connection call Verizon and get them to do a line release .

4. Once you have connection, connect your Verizon router from the Wan port to the LAN port (any) of the #1 router you want to use.

5. connect a computer straight to the Verizon router and make sure its 192.168.2.1 or it wont work. This should be done before you disconnect the Verizon Router

My set up is fine.It was fine before., My cable boxes still get DHCP from verizon,

My nat become strict when I added the R1.. If I connect my old router is back to open.

See...Untitled-1.jpg

Guest Netduma Fraser

I'm still having issues w this.., Other than that., Been good so far.

Can you come to chat please so I can assist you with this :)

Guest Netduma Fraser

I wish I could man.. I'm still at work. I should be home shortly, hopefully you are still around..

Other than that, the router is working pretty damn smooth.

Yeah I'll be here and glad to hear it :)

Guest Netduma Fraser

I know it's late, but if you're around.. let me know.. Thanks!

Come into chat tomorrow if you can, off to bed I'm afraid, 1am here. Sorry!

Archived