I need help again

So i fixed my netduma last night , woke up this morning didn't even change any settings from last night didn't even play online but i checked that my nat was open before going to bed, then this morning couldn't get internet over my netduma router so im having to use my ISP to even get internet connection

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So i fixed my netduma last night , woke up this morning didn't even change any settings from last night didn't even play online but i checked that my nat was open before going to bed, then this morning couldn't get internet over my netduma router so im having to use my ISP to even get internet connection

I saw your thread from yesterday, is your main router resetting  its self at night ?

I have checked how long its been on and it has been 12 hours 33 mins so that is the time when i reset it last night to attempt to fix it so no it hasn't restarted

Remind me of your set up please.

I get the control Panel for net duma but i cant access the internet through it, i cant go on google or youtube no independent websites

Have you made sure your Wifi is enabled also DHCP in Lan.

I have placed it into DMZ but i dont know if i have given it a reserved IP

If you havnt then the IP may not match, i mean the one in the DMZ may not match your Dum's IP then that might be your trouble.

Try this i found on another forum:

Tell hub to always give same address
Go to Hub home page – 192.168.1.254
Click on A to Z
Scroll down and click on Home Network or DHCP table
Enter password if requested
Click on device
Click on yes next to Always use this address then apply.

When I try to load a webpage i get DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET and sommet like DNS_PROBE_STARTED

and my ip is 81.131.233.249.

I would Hard Reset your Hub and Factory Reset you Duma and start again, but thats just me i like to start from the beginning when i get a problem.

How to reset a Home Hub 2.0

1. Find the recessed 'Reset to Defaults' button on the side of your Hub (circled in red)                                                               bbhelphh2resetd.png

2. Using a paper clip or similar press the button and hold for 20 seconds. Your Hub lights will go out and your Hub will restart

Wait for the Hub's Broadband light to glow solid blue. This may take several minutes.

Archived