The difference...

fuzzy clam

Great to hear but be careful some of those business class packages can add in a bunch of junk fees and crap you don't really need. I think the one good thing is they don't put caps on your bandwidth. So you can download and stream as much as you want.

The pare about having a cleaner and jitter decreased line remains to be seen. I have had Comcast business for a year and it is not all that when it comes to jitter. But it is what it is. I am just going to wait on DumaOS.

Yeah I asked for the total price difference on the bill compared to what I pay now,so they couldn't hide anything.

And I'm of course somewhat skeptical about the business line being cleaner but I figure there are less businesses than residential in my area using Spectrum,so less traffic and most businesses are closed when I'm gaming but again I agree with you, it's a wait and see thing.Also just found out as it's business we can write 80 % of the entire bill off as we have a business out of the houses that's another bonus I didn't think about.

And Buck I got a question for you, when you had the business line I'm taking it you didn't notice a difference it the jitter ?

And they said they will use their own "business modem and router" which I'm not sure what that is I gotta talk to them more today but I want to use my own TC-7610 modem as I know there are zero issues with it.Not sure if I want to have "new" equipment brought in, as that is a deal breaker for me...dammit now I might just stick with the set up I have... :angry: