E-Sports Team

uncagedwarrior

I have been playing a lot of Call Of Duty advanced warfare recently and I have been improving, my K/D is around 2.5/3 each game.

I don't know how you good you have to be to get into an e-sports team or how you even get into one.

I was wondering if anyone knew how you get into an e-sports team? Is there a website where teams announce they are looking for a recruit and then you apply? I have no idea! If you would be able to help me out that would be great! Thanks.

Im on PS4 if that helps :P

• Netduma Staff

I have been playing a lot of Call Of Duty advanced warfare recently and I have been improving, my K/D is around 2.5/3 each game.

I don't know how you good you have to be to get into an e-sports team or how you even get into one.

I was wondering if anyone knew how you get into an e-sports team? Is there a website where teams announce they are looking for a recruit and then you apply? I have no idea! If you would be able to help me out that would be great! Thanks.

Im on PS4 if that helps :P

You will easily be able to get into esports teams. The website to go to is the MLG website (the one that is linked in my signature). Specifically the gamebattles section http://gamebattles.majorleaguegaming.com. You then just got to make an account (which is all free) and navigate to the ladder you want to play in - I assume for you it is AW PS4. Finally you can click the "Free Agents" tab and from there click "Recruiting Teams". Its then probably a good idea to filter the list to the ladder you are eligible to play in - it is either EU or NA, 2v2 or team. You can choses from here if you want to play doubled (2v2) or 4s (4v4). I would say 4v4 then you can play 2s with different people from your team. You can click on a team after applying the filter and once on their team page click the "I am interested" button. This will send the team leader a message with your details.

You can also click the "register as free agent tab". This means teams looking for another player will see you and can contact you asking you to join.

I would say one think though - your going to end up playing in bad teams to start with, you won't get in good ones straight away. As far as the people on the site are concerned your a noob because you don't have an MLG rank. From your 3Kd this obviously isn't true but its not your KD that you are judged on - its your MLG rank so you need to be prepared to play with bad people, carry them and then keep getting in better teams. If you play against a team and you do really good but your teammates do really bad there is a chance the other team will ask you to join theirs. It will be difficult to start with though. I don't think I won my first match until I had lost about 20 (no exaggeration) - then I started winning more and finding better teams. Also set your clan tag in the gam to "F/A". I found the best player I ever played with because he that clan tag was that (but he was also a massive squeaker). Also if they see you in a game with "F/A" then it is more likely they will pick you up because they can judge you on how well you did in the game and not your GB rank. If you play in ranked play then you will be more likely to get picked up by people looking for players.

Your safest bet though is the MLG website. You will defiantly find a team but it could be really. bad to start with. There is also UMG but the PS4 AW ladder is not that active - at least not for EU where I am.

Archived