Moderate xb1 NAT type

Thank for trying to help me on the other thread I tried to follow the steps but I could not even find the 'disable geofilter' in the setting I fear I am way out of my depth here. I have even managed to wreck the allow and deny adjustable bar so all there is now is red with no way of dragging the green allow back. I am the personification of ignorance on this subject. A whole day of tinkering with setting and all I have to show for it is a bloody banging headache lol.

Can you give us your set-up and im sure someone here will help, are you in UK. if you want your settings reset go to Settings/miscellaneous and click Factory Reset.

749fdbb366.jpg 

Next make sure you are on the latest update (http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=manual_update&s[]=update) 

Thank you for replying dude I tried this already too. I am from the UK but when I read some of the stuff I am supposed to do it might as well be in Greek to me lol. I have the Netduma plugged into my sky router. This gave me a strict NAT type so I added the duma to the reserve i.p table list which I thought would fix it but nope I then went about following every step on other threads disabling this, enabling that but still a moderate NAT. The penny dropped about disable the geo filter to follow the steps in the other thread. I moved the filter down to 0 but still no joy. I ran the simultaneous holding in rt lt right bummper left bumper xb1 multiplayer net test and it says i am behind a cone nat if that helps?  

• Netduma Staff

Thank you for replying dude I tried this already too. I am from the UK but when I read some of the stuff I am supposed to do it might as well be in Greek to me lol. I have the Netduma plugged into my sky router. This gave me a strict NAT type so I added the duma to the reserve i.p table list which I thought would fix it but nope I then went about following every step on other threads disabling this, enabling that but still a moderate NAT. The penny dropped about disable the geo filter to follow the steps in the other thread. I moved the filter down to 0 but still no joy. I ran the simultaneous holding in rt lt right bummper left bumper xb1 multiplayer net test and it says i am behind a cone nat if that helps?  

You will also need to put the Netduma in the Sky Hubs DMZ. The thread I linked in my previous post explains this. This should give you an Open NAT Type :)

Guest Netduma_Iain

Hi Buzz,

Don't worry we can help. Lets address one issue at a time. So the NAT is the first one I assume.

Firstly can you access the sky router interface? If not go to "Device Manager" and click the button in the blue box at the top.

Once you have access the sky router we can assist from there. 

PS Don't worry setting up Open NAT is the most difficult thing, everything else is easy in comparison. And you only need to do it once. 

EPIC! It is open and I have the slide bar fixed too thank you all ever so much you are life savers  :)

Same set up as me i think, do you have the black SR-102 ?, also where in UK are you as i get great games down on the south coast, if you want some setting just ask :).

East Midlands but I am trying to become a sniper on cod and you would not want me on your team right now trust me  :lol: Using sr proved to me y I needed the netduma oh and the crossbow too if the enemy so much as moved the bolt never connected.

Make sure you disable wireless in your Sky router as the Duma is much better and connect everything to you Duma.

Archived