HMCC can't get game after enableing UPNP

having an issue getting into any game now with host filtering enabled or disabled and my nat is open any help would be greatly appreciated. w upnp enabled i get open  w out its a hit or miss sometimes its open sometimes its strict or moderate.  now Geo Filter not actively working either 

• Netduma Staff

having an issue getting into any game now with host filtering enabled or disabled and my nat is open any help would be greatly appreciated. w upnp enabled i get open  w out its a hit or miss sometimes its open sometimes its strict or moderate.  now Geo Filter not actively working either 

What version are you on? Can you take a screen shot of whole GeoFilter screen please. 

Guest Netduma_Iain

Hi Fearless,

If you have the geo-filter off(the button underneath the service should say "Enable" when its disabled) & an open NAT then you have the optimum searching option for consoles. As Crossy said can you take a screenshot so we can assist you further.

Thanks

Xbox had issues yesterday so could be related?

It won't be upnp, I've only ever had that enabled and never had a problem with HMCC.

If geofilter is disabled then the Netduma is doing no filtering so it's like a standard router (as far as finding games that is) so wouldn't be interfering with searches etc.

Archived