Find Your Cabinet Number And Vendor

RADDY1993

I know this won't interest most people but if some of you are like me and need to know you Cab Vendor and number then this site can give you all the information you need, also you can see your exchange details and see all Cabs in your area.

To do as stated above you will need to go HERE, you should be seeing the page as shown below:

f1f071aecb.png

Next you need to scroll down a bit and click Code Look on the left hand side:

af39326585.png

Now you need to enter your post code as i have below:

5d8047c705.png

Next click the 7b24c93d3b.png tab underneath where you just entered your post code and you should get something like mine below:

1217e94653.png

If you look under the map you will see your exchange, its under the heading Locality. Click on it and you will see your exchange details like mine below:

3aa9cf5579.png

Now if you look in the exchange section you can see at the top All Fibre Cabinets:

04cc561172.png

You want to click it and it will show all the Cabinets connected to your exchange, find you cabinet (should be nearest to your house) and hover over it. It will say what the number of you cab is. Now find your cab in the list below the map and you can now see the vendor, mine is P5 and its ECI:

6f047b9fc3.png

If you want to see all the roads that cab feeds then click on your cab number from the list and you will see as below:

17492a6a5b.png

Hope someone finds this useful as i looked hard for this info and after a while i found this :).

Archived