did something just go wrong?

just fired up a Halo MCC game and watched the geo-filter, i get plenty of connects to people from outside the geo-filter

see screenshot

- strict mode on

- none of the hits outside the region meets my "70 ping or less" PA criteria

- two days earlier everything worked as intended

- cannot connect to anyone even when geo-filter is off

the last one is the one that bugs me the most, can even connect to anyone even when the geo-filter is off

it might sound like a problem the MCC has but on the other hand friends of me successfully are playing right now

i restarted the Xbox One and the R1 and everything works as intended again

but i mean we re trying to find bugs right, maybe this is one?

any thoughts? :)

8l5eQi4.png

Guest Netduma Fraser

Glad to see its working after a reboot :) My top guesses would be if you refreshed the page, your location may have changed or strict mode may have been turned off for some reason, check that out if it happens again :) Also show dormant hosts is off, they may have been dormant originally and because you searched without them being cleared (because you wouldnt have seen them) it connected to them regardless of your filter. 

Guest Netduma_Iain

Also just make sure its not the anti-cheat feature. Remember when you reduce your filter you stay connected to hosts till you leave the game and an additional 2 mins. The last thing to check is to refresh the page. Fraser & I have done ALOT of testing in our time and those are the two most common cause of that lol

• 2 weeks later...

having the exact same issue hmcc i did a reset and it worked fixed it but woke up this morning and having the same issue no games being loaded in too plenty of host to connect too tried to screen shot but couldn't figure it out to upload haha seems to be working once i moved my home position not sure why but i think it auto moves.  

Guest Netduma_Iain

We don't officially support MCC as mentioned on our buyers guide because to be honest the game has major issues as everyone is aware off. If it continues to persist let me know and I'll look into it but I have a lot on my plate this week as I need to catchup from the gadgetshow. 

Iain the MCC works pretty flawlessly imo

the players are shown correctly in P2P games and incase its a dedi you see the server (very very rare sadly)

that bug i described above could as well be an Xbox One bug or some other non-R1 bug

i played the MCC a ton now and this only occured once so far

Archived