connection to the VPN server

Hello, I am unable to configure my router r1 netduma with a server vpn.Pourtant I saw on youtube that have a person who has managed to connect to the VPN. So I wanted to know if it was a paid subscription or whatever, because I'm lost lol advance .Please

Guest Netduma_Iain

Hi Max,

You will need to connect to a VPN server, most providers will charge for it.

May I ask what you want to use the VPN for and we can advice you further :)

Guest Netduma_Iain

The connection will nearly in all cases NOT be better using a VPN. Because you have an indirect step to the server so packets have to travel even further. Also many VPN providers are oversaturate so you may experience congestion issues.

I only suggest VPN for people who want to use it for normal VPN reasons i.e. region pick and for hiding your IP to prevent DDoS attacks to your home. 

okay thank you, I wanted to try with a vpn server because basic, just by activating the DMZ on wan ip address, I have a crappy connection, even though playing on Breakfast 150km from home. I always always lag compensation malgrer purchasing the router, so I do it's more how to have a good connection. Do you have any ideas? I am in France in FREE, and my supplier rents me a Freebox modem makes / routeur.Voila !! Thank you for your help

Guest Netduma Fraser

I was the link but I do not know how to post my stats because there is no way to respond to the topic. Desoler but I'm new to the forum

Please make a new thread with the things we asked for in the post :)

Archived