Can't get into parties on Xbox with friends why is this......

Guest Netduma Fraser

can't get into parties puts An x by my name

A party with your friend? This means youve blocked them. Click on the X and rate them like a 100% so you can allow them http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=adding_friends_to_your_allow_listthen wait two minutes in a lobby on your own for everything on the Geo-filter to clear. Then try joining the party :)

Guest Netduma Fraser

Nat is always open....I always see that message....never had Nat issues

All I can find from researching is that it was brought into a preview update and it can indicate NAT issues or the connection with that player. When you try to chat can you look at the Geo-filter, if they are outside your radius they may be getting blocked.

Guest Netduma Fraser

Is that message supposed to persist.......it's been in dmz on my router and message with the wan ip still there......does it matter if my Xbox is in has a static ip

On the device manager? Yeah thats fine :) If your Xbox is open it should be fine, try the suggestion i said in the post above and if that doesnt work try putting the Xbox to automatic.

Guest Netduma_Iain

sometimes IPs are inaccurate thats why we don't suggest setting the geo-filter to 111km. Remember its going at the speed of light so 100km is nothing.

Back on topic did you resolve it? 

Archived