Forum Suggestion

hey guys :)

id like to suggest two things for the forum

1) customizeable forum colors, preferably black background with white text as its more eye frienfly imo

2) aside from the "view new Content" bar also an option for "view replies to topics you posted in"

i know i can follow topics which then appear in the "other" bar, but imo this is just one unneeded additional step when navigating through a forum on a frequent basis

sorry if both of those are already available, i seem to not have found them then ;)

hey guys :)

id like to suggest two things for the forum

1) customizeable forum colors, preferably black background with white text as its more eye frienfly imo

2) aside from the "view new Content" bar also an option for "view replies to topics you posted in"

i know i can follow topics which then appear in the "other" bar, but imo this is just one unneeded additional step when navigating through a forum on a frequent basis

sorry if both of those are already available, i seem to not have found them then ;)

1) The color scheme is a bugbear with me atm, and i agree with you black on white is more eye friendly , the colors currently were chosen to match our website , but I am in the process of adding some other color options which people can chose. I wanted to make sure everything on the forums was working before i stsrted tinkering with other stuff, you'll see over next few days lots of changes popping up :)

2) - If you hit the view new content and scroll down  a bit there's a heap of different options including threads you posted in, i'll have a fiddle later and make it one of the top options

Archived