My Netduma R1 doesn't do anything anymore ...

Hello,

I got my Netduma about a month or so ago. Installed it, wich was easy, like it said in the instructions. And I've totally enjoyed it up untill last night.

Today I want to play some COD and launch my PS4 and can't connect to the COD servers. So I check the BO3 serverpage and that seems to be up and running.

When I turn on my laptop and want to connect to the Netduma it doesn't do it and says the network can't be connected to. So I plug in a cable straith from my ISP modem and that works fine. So I try to connect to my Netduma this way and ... nothing. Can't connect. 

It shows up in my networks, I can select it, it asks me to input the SN because settings have changed. Wich is weird since I haven't been home or online all day since last night.

So I input the SN code and it says again that I can't connect to the Netduma.

So I'm at a loss here ... I'm not technically gifted let's say, and I don't know what to do at all. Besides unplugging it and plugging it back in, that's about as far as my tech support skills go.

So anybody have any idea what might have happened or can do? 

I know that the version I'm running is 1.03.3 and I have not tried updating it at all. That is something I planned on doing later this weekend, but as I'm unable to connect to the router at all ... I'm in need of some help.

Thank you in advance!

Hello,

I got my Netduma about a month or so ago. Installed it, wich was easy, like it said in the instructions. And I've totally enjoyed it up untill last night.

Today I want to play some COD and launch my PS4 and can't connect to the COD servers. So I check the BO3 serverpage and that seems to be up and running.

When I turn on my laptop and want to connect to the Netduma it doesn't do it and says the network can't be connected to. So I plug in a cable straith from my ISP modem and that works fine. So I try to connect to my Netduma this way and ... nothing. Can't connect. 

It shows up in my networks, I can select it, it asks me to input the SN because settings have changed. Wich is weird since I haven't been home or online all day since last night.

So I input the SN code and it says again that I can't connect to the Netduma.

So I'm at a loss here ... I'm not technically gifted let's say, and I don't know what to do at all. Besides unplugging it and plugging it back in, that's about as far as my tech support skills go.

So anybody have any idea what might have happened or can do? 

I know that the version I'm running is 1.03.3 and I have not tried updating it at all. That is something I planned on doing later this weekend, but as I'm unable to connect to the router at all ... I'm in need of some help.

Thank you in advance!

Plug a cable into the netduma to your laptop or ps4 and it will work... Sounds like it factory reset, which sets your wifi password to netdumar1 not your serial number password

I did what you said I Am Mod Box, and I entered the wifi pasword. It said "Can't connect to this device". So I was like, *sigh* now what to do...

So then I just rebooted my laptop and all of a sudden the Netduma automaticly connected and it's working fine again.

So I'm sure what you said did the trick!

Thanks a lot man! Back to the 4-bar COD games ;)

Archived