hi help please virgin broadband and advanced warfare

ade

hi I am going to buy this router but was just wondering will this help me on virgin bb at the moment advanced warfare on xbox 1 is unplayable for me shooting people with whole clips people not on my screen just a broken game if this router helps me 20 percent im getting it please tell me it will work for me thanks

hi I am going to buy this router but was just wondering will this help me on virgin bb at the moment advanced warfare on xbox 1 is unplayable for me shooting people with whole clips people not on my screen just a broken game if this router helps me 20 percent im getting it please tell me it will work for me thanks

watch this and you will see the power of Netduma :)

Guest Netduma_Iain

Hi ade,

I'm a virgin media user, so I can assure you that at least its compatiable. I urge you to understand the concept of the router before you purchase, so remember the goal of the router is to minimise ping.

The concepts and the tools are explained here, I'd highly recommend reading it: http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=dominate_lag_using_the_netduma_r1

As someone who is on 152mb, and has worked for them for 10 years now, i can say this...

It will improve you're AW experience.

However, don't think for a moment it will turn you into an untouchable killer. This will help level the playing field once fully configured. Sure the geo filter can control, to an extent, what hosts you connect to, but i find the main pluses lie within the congestion control. It helps maintain your own stable connection when there's several people at home rattling your connection.

Find better games you most definitely will though, but nothing can help with the erratic AW dedicated servers.

At times they can be superb, and at others rotten.

If you make the purchase, then you'll pick up more from using the excellent gui of the geo filter.

advance warfare is broken, the best games your going to have with that is going the park and playing frisbee with it, I've been in 20 ms lobbies where the hit detection is great, then the next game its unplayable with the same host  :unsure:

Guest Netduma_Iain

Hi Stew, its great to post your opinion but please don't ask people not to use someone else's product in this case AW. Thanks

Archived