keep connecting to same usa server

Marc

post-855-0-52443000-1426016945_thumb.png

as mentioned lastnight, first game on tonight and connected straight to the same usa server as before.

struggled to find a game to start with, domination kept putting me in lobby then kicking me.

so tried kill confirmed and same happened again.

went for tdm and it chucked me into a match on that usa server again.

iain told me to take screen shot and start a new thread, so please can somebody help me get to the bottom of all these problems now. its been going on for weeks.

thanks guys

Guest Netduma Fraser

attachicon.gifUSA Server.png

as mentioned lastnight, first game on tonight and connected straight to the same usa server as before.

struggled to find a game to start with, domination kept putting me in lobby then kicking me.

so tried kill confirmed and same happened again.

went for tdm and it chucked me into a match on that usa server again.

iain told me to take screen shot and start a new thread, so please can somebody help me get to the bottom of all these problems now. its been going on for weeks.

thanks guys

Thats the ping assist working perfectly. If you ping it, it will be fairly low. You also have your Geo-filter radius too small. The Irish Padlock isnt getting included and thatd be the closest dedi to you. Put your radius to the smallest and then press the button on the right of the magnifying glass twice. It will auto expand, then try and find a game. Make sure youre waiting for 2mins/for the Geo-filter to clear between games if you dont want to get the same hosts. 

• 5 months later...
  • Netduma Staff

I keep connecting to host in Seattle it's so ANNOYING

You could try moving your home location away from that area and see if you connect to them further away. As this thread is old I'm going to close it, but if you want some help with ways to connect to different hosts (other than the Seattle one), can you make a new thread with a screen shot of your GeoFilter when you are in a game :)

Archived