Cannot get get NetDuma working with Sky Router

I have currently bought a new NetDuma and i can not get it working with the sky router, i was going through the walk through and it cut off, now i can not adjust my settings, the website will not appear anymore and it is currently not working? any suggestions? i have tried to get access to my sky hub through the internet to see if it was blocked but can not get through as no user name or password i have been given works, this is leading me to believe that it is your control panel for the r1 has crashed, if this is the case please update me on the current situation as soon as possible, i have only bought this product yesterday and was expecting to be using it as soon as it arrived, i really hope you can help me on this situation as i do not wish to sell or return this product.

Thanks

From your friend in the shadows..... 

PeanutNinja

post-1126-0-28297600-1425755880_thumb.jpg

• Netduma Staff

Try following these instructions and see if you can access the router dashboard :) http://forum.netduma.com/topic/542-solution-cant-get-to-netduma-dashboard-netduma-bricked/

If that doesn't work, post back and there will be plenty of people to help you out :)

EDIT:

Where you editing the WiFi when it cut off? Did you choose 5Ghz as the bandwidth option? If you did, just change it back to 2.7Ghz by connecting with an ethernet cable. The 5Ghz option doesn't work.

I just thought that you might have been editing WiFi because it seams as though that would be something you would do when you just get the router :)

I have currently bought a new NetDuma and i can not get it working with the sky router, i was going through the walk through and it cut off, now i can not adjust my settings, the website will not appear anymore and it is currently not working? any suggestions? i have tried to get access to my sky hub through the internet to see if it was blocked but can not get through as no user name or password i have been given works, this is leading me to believe that it is your control panel for the r1 has crashed, if this is the case please update me on the current situation as soon as possible, i have only bought this product yesterday and was expecting to be using it as soon as it arrived, i really hope you can help me on this situation as i do not wish to sell or return this product.

Thanks

From your friend in the shadows..... 

PeanutNinja

Hard reset the Hub,the button is under the adsl cable and hold it in for 20 seconds, Once all booted up type 192.168.0.1 in your address bar and your user name and password will be admin and sky. Once you get in the Hub let me know and i will help you set it up as i have the same setup as you.

Archived