Geo Filter Feature Request

• Netduma Staff

Hi guys,

Can you please put host indicator (big circle) back in permanently, as in before AND during game sessions. Not sure why you guys took it out, but I feel this needs to be but back in.

The big circle should show before and during games. If there is more than one big circle that means the you are host, but there should always be at least one bug circle.

The big circle should show before and during games. If there is more than one big circle that means the you are host, but there should always be at least one bug circle.

I will check when I get home later. Was this addressed in the 1.02.07 update? I know for certain that before the update it did not show. Just to be clear, you're saying that even during the game the circle stays enlarged, correct?

• Netduma Staff

Yes, the circle should stay enlarged throughout the hole game. As far as I know it's size is just a representation of the packet transfer between the IP address which the circle represents.

But yeah, basically you should be able too see who is host as long as you are in the game.

Archived