Flawless TDM Nuke

reddyonot

what a Nice game , you shoot and the enemy is nearly directly dead , u need just Some.hitmarkers , i have try your settings , but Nothing helps , i need to much hitmarkers for killing the enemy , my biggest problem is that they shoot one bullet on me and i am dead ,

what a Nice game , you shoot and the enemy is nearly directly dead , u need just Some.hitmarkers , i have try your settings , but Nothing helps , i need to much hitmarkers for killing the enemy , my biggest problem is that they shoot one bullet on me and i am dead ,

I play on a 5 sensitivity and I have a pretty good headset maybe those things can help you out if you have the money

I play on a 5 sensitivity and I have a pretty good headset maybe those things can help you out if you have the money

i play whit headset , i play on acermonitor whit responsetime 1 , i have scuff , maybe i wording to old Slow reactie , no no i gonna try direct Some other settings , hardcore i am very good gamer , core i gonna Find wel good setting , thx for helping me ,

i play whit headset , i play on acermonitor whit responsetime 1 , i have scuff , maybe i wording to old Slow reactie , no no i gonna try direct Some other settings , hardcore i am very good gamer , core i gonna Find wel good setting , thx for helping me ,

no prob I have an asus 1ms but no scuff

Archived