Different color for the host/more map magnification

TheGreatDansby

Would it be possible to give the host connection a different color? Sometimes there are many red circles many of which have a larger circle around it. Sometimes I can't figure out which one is the host. Could we also have more zoom on the map? That would also make it easier to figure out where you are comedies l connected to. Thank you got all the support. You guys are great!

Guest Netduma_Iain

Hi Dan, good idea, other people have also suggested something similar. So its clearly something people want. Fraser is now in charge of what gets in next updates so I'm sure he will put this on the list.

Guest Netduma Fraser

Would it be possible to give the host connection a different color? Sometimes there are many red circles many of which have a larger circle around it. Sometimes I can't figure out which one is the host. Could we also have more zoom on the map? That would also make it easier to figure out where you are comedies l connected to. Thank you got all the support. You guys are great!

As Iain has said, this is something people want so I will add it to the list :)

If no list idea gets implemented, maybe the player clusters could be exploded out a little? so you can click on individual players easily?

Another good idea, ill add it!

Archived