Speed test settings

bagsta69

Hi yall, I was wondering if somebody could confirm the best settings to conduct a speed test via speed test.net or whatever it is.

I have my bandwidth caps up and down set to max. ethernet cable to pc, nothing else actually using web.

In my cc settings my ps4 has 33% and the other services have whats left evenly divided.

Now I have share excess ticked so I am assuming that I do not need to set cc to 100% to my pc.

Is this correct?

Cheers, and Happy Monday:)

Guest Netduma Fraser

Hi yall, I was wondering if somebody could confirm the best settings to conduct a speed test via speed test.net or whatever it is.

I have my bandwidth caps up and down set to max. ethernet cable to pc, nothing else actually using web.

In my cc settings my ps4 has 33% and the other services have whats left evenly divided.

Now I have share excess ticked so I am assuming that I do not need to set cc to 100% to my pc.

Is this correct?

Cheers, and Happy Monday:)

You can see how to optimise it for speed here http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=why_is_my_speed_lower you are correct, you do not need to put your PC to 100% in device prio :)

Archived