TDM NUKE 53-1

reddyonot

I had never a Nuke , i play like u , i try the last days , but everytime when i try to have a Nuke Nothing Works , then after i set my normal killstreaks back and then i play wel perfect , i can not play slow , i am to nerveus for this playing , i play hardcore and the problem my OWN team shoot me everytime dead when i have nearly a Nuke , core i can not play becoz to much hitmarkers , me 2 hitmarkers and i am dead , i Find not good settings whit my Netduma for playing core , hardcore i have perfect settings

I had never a Nuke , i play like u , i try the last days , but everytime when i try to have a Nuke Nothing Works , then after i set my normal killstreaks back and then i play wel perfect , i can not play slow , i am to nerveus for this playing , i play hardcore and the problem my OWN team shoot me everytime dead when i have nearly a Nuke , core i can not play becoz to much hitmarkers , me 2 hitmarkers and i am dead , i Find not good settings whit my Netduma for playing core , hardcore i have perfect settings

well I don't really mess with the settings much but if it helps I don't do any congestion control or bandwidth on the downlink or download just the uplink or upload.....all I do is put in a calculator how much upload you pay for then like basic math do this *my example (my upload I pay for 4x.80) and I don't use the cc on the uplink and just use the flower or bandwidth control 

sorry , but i understanding this not good , i have upload 6 and download 100 , what u prefere then what i set whit this

don't touch your download and in the bandwidth settings put your upload as 4.8 do not use congestion control and give your console most of the bandwidth under upload

i have start from the beginning , there is automatisch 100 download in bandwhit , i have touch this not , then i have set 4.8 in upload and i have give my console 100 procent in upload , the sliders from bandwith stand automatisch near 100 , i must let this on 100 ?

i have start from the beginning , there is automatisch 100 download in bandwhit , i have touch this not , then i have set 4.8 in upload and i have give my console 100 procent in upload , the sliders from bandwith stand automatisch near 100 , i must let this on 100 ?

yes don't touch that...this is what works for me let me know how it works out for you

this play a little bit better i think , i gonna tel u Tomorrow more over this settings becoz the double xp destroy the servers on the moment , i have the hole weekend al problems whit lag lobby's

lol I know but hopefully it will help

lol I know but hopefully it will help

yes i hope to , and i hope finally to have a Nuke , i play everytime Nice games and never i had a Nuke , this make me crazy , when i set my killing killstreaks back on i play good Then i set killstreaks for having a Nuke then Nothing Works more

Archived