Terrible today

RADDY1993

So i thought id play some of the new maps today and WOW the whole game is playing terrible today, im getting out gunned almost every time and pings are high today. Usually i get stabl 30ms games but today most are 45-50ms and just terrible connection. Has anyone else experienced this today or is it just me.

I played the new maps lag night and they were full of really high prestige very good players and clans. I had my butt handed to me most of the night,pings were in the 30 Ms mark on dedi on South coast

Guest Netduma Fraser

I havr to disable the geo to play online sibce the update

The new maps are broken

Can you not get a game with the Geo-filter enabled?

Guest Netduma Fraser

I am having the same issue. I can't get a lobby with the geo filter on

Hey Piggleo, thanks for purchasing and welcome to the forum :) 

These two wiki posts should hopefully help you find a game. 

http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=why_can_t_i_get_games

http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=why_am_i_getting_booted_from_the_lobby_game

Guest Netduma Fraser

Just got it i rebooted the modem then i waited for the Internet ro come back and then rebooted the duma and it work. I remembered that yes the electricity power went off maybe that messsed up the modem.

Ahh yes that could be it, glad to hear its working and thanks for posting the solution :)

Thanks for the reply. I actually bought the R1 the second day it was available for purchase and have been using without issue since! I updated to the latest firmware today, doing that cleared up whatever problem I was having earlier. Thanks again

Archived