black ops 3 new gun m2 raider

daz

Better be careful man, Activision has been putting strikes on everybody for posting this stuff (Thunder posted a video last night that they hit Ali-A....LOL).

Cool gun, reminds me of the M1 Garand, which is an older battle rifle that originally fired the .30-06 rifle cartridge (absolutely devastating on human targets).

There are entire "shooting clubs" here in the states that are dedicated to the old school, iron sight marksmanship this gun required.  It's big, heavy and a bitch to lug around, but when you shoot someone with it, I bet they stay down for a long nap.

Not really sure why they included it in a video game to be honest, it's kind of an older warriors choice.   :unsure:  :ph34r:

Better be careful man, Activision has been putting strikes on everybody for posting this stuff (Thunder posted a video last night that they hit Ali-A....LOL).

Cool gun, reminds me of the M1 Garand, which is an older battle rifle that originally fired the .30-06 rifle cartridge (absolutely devastating on human targets).

There are entire "shooting clubs" here in the states that are dedicated to the old school, iron sight marksmanship this gun required.  It's big, heavy and a bitch to lug around, but when you shoot someone with it, I bet they stay down for a long nap.

Not really sure why they included it in a video game to be honest, it's kind of an older warriors choice.   :unsure:  :ph34r:

ye thats what i thought with the ping on empty but couldnt remember what it was called just remember it from things like saving private ryan and other ww2 films

Archived