Still can not get my R1 to connect to black ops 3 servers

Hey guys I still need any help at all with this router.  I have tried everything even tried running my modem to my old router and then running that to the netduma which is then connected to my xbox one but still nothing.  It will not connect to the server.  All other internet functions are good to go.  On the geo filtering page my desktop which is shown is in a green color but my xbox little controller icon is red.  Does that matter and if so how can I fix it?  Thanks again.

On the geo filtering page my desktop which is shown is in a green color but my xbox little controller icon is red.  Does that matter and if so how can I fix it?  Thanks again.

Might need a picture for clarity, but I think what you are asking is correct if the Xbox was the first item you prioritized.  First one is red.  Next one is green I think, then a blue color if memory serves.

Do you have more than one console connected to the duma i.e...XB1,PS4 if you do make sure that the device you are trying to connect to the BO3 servers on is the one you have selected.

This may or may not be your issue as the other's said not sure if this is your problem or not.

Archived