Double Weapon XP weekend Question...

AnonymousBleach

1) I didn't know we had Double Weapon XP this weekend.  Time to max out my M8 and that stupid entry level launcher this weekend.  Cool.

2) They have been good about including the double earning for Zombies thus far. Can you upgrade and max out weapons in Zombies?  I honestly don't know, I haven't really played zombies outside of BO1.  I didn't read anything about it being included/excluded on either CI or Von's twitter.

I did read that they plan on fucking with the AR and SMG balance and Von specifically called out a RIP notice for the Vesper.  And thank God!

1) I didn't know we had Double Weapon XP this weekend.  Time to max out my M8 and that stupid entry level launcher this weekend.  Cool.

2) They have been good about including the double earning for Zombies thus far. Can you upgrade and max out weapons in Zombies?  I honestly don't know, I haven't really played zombies outside of BO1.  I didn't read anything about it being included/excluded on either CI or Von's twitter.

I did read that they plan on fucking with the AR and SMG balance and Von specifically called out a RIP notice for the Vesper.  And thank God!

Haha yea, I think you can prestige your weapons in zombies. (I haven't hit max on any of them in that mode. SO, TBD) But, I just think it would be beneficial since unlocking shit on those guns takes a forever. (Thus means you can unlock the red hex camo faster for your guns when having better attachments on them. And the only reason I play this zombies lol)

Archived