bo3 season pass cheapest?????????

daz

Google "allkeyshop.com".

I have bought a lot of console (and PC) game keys from the sites that are indexed and have not had a problem yet.

Just be aware, some of the things sold are not keys. They are accounts bought specifically for whatever game / DLC is sold. This is not reselling of already redeemed accounts. They are bought and setup specifically for whatever product on their respective console. You will have to set it up for him because it requires logging on to the account, downloading the game, and then switching the account back to their / your primary account. It sounds complicated, but once you do it, it becomes second nature, but I caution you because I don't know how old your son is and / or if he is (or not) tech savvy?

Google "allkeyshop.com".

I have bought a lot of console (and PC) game keys from the sites that are indexed and have not had a problem yet.

Just be aware, some of the things sold are not keys. They are accounts bought specifically for whatever game / DLC is sold. This is not reselling of already redeemed accounts. They are bought and setup specifically for whatever product on their respective console. You will have to set it up for him because it requires logging on to the account, downloading the game, and then switching the account back to their / your primary account. It sounds complicated, but once you do it, it becomes second nature, but I caution you because I don't know how old your son is and / or if he is (or not) tech savvy?

he's pretty good more so than me with some things, there is something we both been wondering tho, could i just buy one season pass but download it on both consoles if my account is on both of them would he still be able to use on his account?

he's pretty good more so than me with some things, there is something we both been wondering tho, could i just buy one season pass but download it on both consoles if my account is on both of them would he still be able to use on his account?

Yes.

This is exactly what the paid-for accounts do.

Log on to your account on his machine, download the map packs, and then log onto his account and he should be able to play them if your account is the primary account on the XB1.

so just set my account as primary account on both consoles?

Yes.

Worse case scenario is it only works on one console... So, just switch consoles if you want to use one Season Pass, but... I am 99% positive you can do what I wrote above and will have no problems.

Let us know the results as I am sure there are other parents on fixed incomes who will want to know as well :)

we are trying something right now, i have the taken king he dont so we trying that cause same principle right?

Yes.

Worse case scenario is it only works on one console... So, just switch consoles if you want to use one Season Pass, but... I am 99% positive you can do what I wrote above and will have no problems.

Let us know the results as I am sure there are other parents on fixed incomes who will want to know as well :)

Archived