quick question.

Alanero89fl

I decided to waste some time on initializing my ps4 because my Black Os 3 application was givng me alot of trouble the past month on errors and when i would enter a party chat it would instantly kick me out the game, or alot of issues with getting kicked out the servers also, but that could just be my ips BSN! well if i decide to redownload my games from the playstore or BO3 while using a vpn server  could that cause  any problems? i would like to have some netflix while waiting lol

Thank you in advanced my netduma fam.

I decided to waste some time on initializing my ps4 because my Black Os 3 application was givng me alot of trouble the past month on errors and when i would enter a party chat it would instantly kick me out the game, or alot of issues with getting kicked out the servers also, but that could just be my ips BSN! well if i decide to redownload my games from the playstore or BO3 while using a vpn server  could that cause  any problems? i would like to have some netflix while waiting lol

Thank you in advanced my netduma fam.

Well using a VPN to download is a bad idea , only because VPN speeds are generally shit.

You can experience dropouts when using a VPN, other than that though it shouldn't affect anything other than speeds

Archived