What if....

Evangelisuk

* Can someone relocate this to the proper section ta!*

Bo3 really is broken and no matter how much we fine tune our connection it wont make any difference. What if only the laggiest players can have a good time? It feels like not only does a host get an advantage but an entire team sometimes.Saying that ive had hosts where clearly both teams were struggling to play while the host goes some ridiculous score. I can go from destroying a lobby - add one new person. Suddenly i cant kill ANYONE in the lobby anymore! I will also get games where im about ready to rage quit from the amount of times id just lost to someone ( which i think i shouldnt have ) only to then suddenly find things working as they should about halfway through the match and get top of the team ect. Only time we will see good games if if we pull host ( which wont be happening with my measly connection! ) Bo3 matchmaking for me in the last week has gone ridiculous - seen a massive influx of Spanish/Us/Arabic?? players in my playlists. Thing is half the time you feel like a match is laggy everyone shows at 4 bars. I start every match at 17ms for some magical reason and then it goes to 33ms for awhile and then bobs your uncle and fannys your aunt - its bouncing to over 100 in combat situations. I think Netduma is a great idea and i dont doubt it works as intended. It just has one hell of a tough job trying to satisfy its customers when the game itself and the developers are the actual problem instead the router not doing its job ect like people think. I struggle to find official comments/statements on the condition of the Bo3 multiplayer and this worries me. Dont you think game developers get away with alot of crazy shit recently? Is there no body or group that moderate/hold responsible companies for releasing incomplete/broken software?! Bo3 has way more issues than plain old matchmaking and lag issues thats for sure.

./rant semi over - more may follow

The only way to have a voice on this issue... That is finally being backed up with hardcore statistics & proof... Is if the big YT and Twitch names (Pro Players) started to bitch to Activision because then it might effect their profit margin on the next release. 

This will never happen because CoD YT make money off their gaming videos, no matter how good or bad the connection is. Pros play on LAN, so it's not even an issue for them when it comes to competitive play. I know there are scrims and GB every day and week, but they fall into the category of players who aren't effected as much as public players since public matches are where a lot of these problems are more pronounced e.g. MM allows people from countries all across the globe to play with one another. GB and other organized comps try and limit that, for obvious reasons.

Your only option is to play the game(s) and live with the B.S., or just quit playing CoD and move on to something else that does have better netcode that functions like it should (gives low ping players the advantage).

I'm in the same boat, been destroying lobbies but for the past week been getting destroyed by players who haven't prestige yet (Not that anythings against that) but somethings wrong, I can feel it when I'm playing, My character model feels heavy like I'm literally slowed down, But still ill keep playing because no doubt in a few weeks I'll be back enjoying it again. Swings and roundabouts

Archived