Problem white listing friends

I'm currently stationed in Bahrain, I'm having a problem Whitelisting some of my friends in various countries. Some friends I can invite into my Fireteam (lobby) on destiny and update their handle and quality, but other friends I don't even get the update option to save them. I've read the directions and tried reseting and reconfiguring things. I'm pretty stumped. My game of choice is Destiny.

I followed the directions, I disabled the giofilter, then I invite my friend to the lobby, then the dot pops up near his location, after that I enable the giofilter (I've also tried not enabling) and I click to update my friend to 100% and add his handle. I believe thats the correct way. Its the only circle that pops up, nothing else is there.

• Netduma Staff

I followed the directions, I disabled the giofilter, then I invite my friend to the lobby, then the dot pops up near his location, after that I enable the giofilter (I've also tried not enabling) and I click to update my friend to 100% and add his handle. I believe thats the correct way. Its the only circle that pops up, nothing else is there.

Ok, for the ones where you click on your friend and there is no update button, can you post their IDs and the problem in this thread.

Archived