Just want to say thank you

doylebl

I've been gaming for years but for the last 3 years or so it became less and less fun for me. I loved gaming but I just slowly got less and less enjoyment from it. When the ps4 and Xbox one came out I thought that that would re kindle my love for gaming but if anything it made me feel worse. I used to think it was because of what I believed to be unfair game mechanics and developers that didn't care about the average joe, just MLG lol. All my friends got fed up with the horrible connections and stopped playing and I was ready to sell my gaming systems. But as luck turns out a u tuber named drifter very briefly talked about the netduma. When he talked about the geo filter it really caught my attention. So I messaged him and he passed me on to the netuma team. At that time they didn't sell to Canada :(. I wanted one so bad I tried to get someone I know from the UK to get his parents to ship it to me lol. I eventually got it the legit way and since then I can honestly say I couldn't be happier. I now look forward to turning on my ps4 again . I even met some people in New York and we destroy the completion 90% of the time lol. If there is anyone out there who is struggling with their connection and is going back and forth on weather or not buying a netduma will help. I gaurantee it will. I just want to say thank you to the whole netduma team , especial Ian and Adam for not only making an amazing product with the best customer service I've ever seen.

And one more thing I forgot to mention. You guys have done the impossible. You have taken the cod comunity which Im not happy to admit is normally not very supportive and sometimes down right toxic and brought them together to form a supportive giving comunity :)

Guest Netduma_Iain

Cheers Buds,

Got some cool features in .3 as you know also some stuff for PC gaming that I think you may just like but you won't use it for gaming. More soon lol  #KeepEmGuessing #AirOfMystery 

I totally agree! I haven't had this much fun since the first Resistance on PS3. In fact I just picked Resistance 3 yesterday so me and my boy could play a round of co-op campaign. It's the best gaming experience I've had in a long time. If I could ever buy you fellows a round somehow consider it done!

Cheers Buds,

Got some cool features in .3 as you know also some stuff for PC gaming that I think you may just like but you won't use it for gaming. More soon lol  #KeepEmGuessing #AirOfMystery 

I actually waiting on the thing we talked about so I can give you guys some more money and test it! :)

Archived