connecting to computer?

usayd

Yes. If you are comfortable with your settings then feel free to shut the computer down. The router will continue to work the same as if you were monitoring it with your web browser.

thanks. so even though i cant see the settings and the ping it will be working with the last settings i put in?

i haven't recieved the netduma yet, but is the black ops 3 in-game ping any accurate cause it says im on 17 ping constantly but theres always bullet lag so i dont understand if the netduma will help.

As long as you leave what we call the geofilter enabled it will continue to work even if you shutdown your computer.  i believe it can help your situation.  I will never game without it currently.  

Note this is my own opinion.  There is a little bit of a learning curve but it isn't unobtainable. I will require some trial and error but the once you find that sweet spot you will not ever look back.  

My suggestion read through some of the posts here.  There some negative but I promise you there are many more positive posts.  It will not give you GOD mode but what is will do is allow you to obtain the best possible connection between you and the host be it a p2p or dedicated server.  

Archived