Marionberry error for Destiny on Xbox One

I'm having one hell of a time getting this all going. I'm an AT&T Uverse subscriber (the only option available at my house) and I've got the Netduma set in the DMZ of the AT&T router so that it now has my public IP address. I connect to XBL fine and have an open NAT but Destiny gives me a Marionberry error whenever launching the game. I have a static IP set on the Xbox but have tried auto and static both and get the same issue. 

The only game I play is Destiny so I'd love to get this resolved quickly. Thanks in advance. 

Thanks!

I still get Marionberry with GeoFilter disabled, strict mode is not selected. And I upgraded the firmware to 1.03.5. 

All other Xbox One functions seem to work properly. 

Marionberry is a local networking error and it says I cannot even connect to Destiny servers. 

• Netduma Staff

Thanks!

I still get Marionberry with GeoFilter disabled, strict mode is not selected. And I upgraded the firmware to 1.03.5. 

All other Xbox One functions seem to work properly. 

Marionberry is a local networking error and it says I cannot even connect to Destiny servers. 

Hmm. What is your NAT type?

I believe I found the issue. My Nat type was open. However even though I had set a static IP on my Xbox, I had not reserved that IP in my NetDuma DHCP settings. It was really odd that everything else on the XBox itself was fine but launching Destiny or any other game acted like I wasn't connected at all.

I am now connected and will begin exploring host filtering and other features. Thanks again. 

• Netduma Staff

I believe I found the issue. My Nat type was open. However even though I had set a static IP on my Xbox, I had not reserved that IP in my NetDuma DHCP settings. It was really odd that everything else on the XBox itself was fine but launching Destiny or any other game acted like I wasn't connected at all.

I am now connected and will begin exploring host filtering and other features. Thanks again. 

Ok, great :) As this is sorted I'll close the thread. Please make another if you have any more problems :)

Archived