Netduma repeaters

Yeah yeah you say they cant even manage Wifi on their R1. That will be soon resolved I am sure.

What would a Netduma repeater like this need as features so you would buy it for lets say 50$/50 Euros?

Id say 

- config from Netduma surface

- plug and play just plug in and netduma should add it to wifi network and assign password netname given on netduma

- bridge mode over net cable

- 2 lan ports

Guest Netduma Fraser

Yeah yeah you say they cant even manage Wifi on their R1. That will be soon resolved I am sure.

What would a Netduma repeater like this need as features so you would buy it for lets say 50$/50 Euros?

Id say 

- config from Netduma surface

- plug and play just plug in and netduma should add it to wifi network and assign password netname given on netduma

- bridge mode over net cable

- 2 lan ports

Good idea, I personally love it, like a lil baby duma haha :') However I cant see it happening in the foreseeable future.

We will be working on the Wifi and hardware in .4 once we do some critical things that need to be done first :)

Hardware wise: I'd highly recommend the dumapeaters to be: http://routerboard.com/RB911G-5HPacD

It has 1 Ethernet port (so you wire to the duma) then you get 5GHz wireless AC (no wireless 2.4GHz so technically this means next duma hardware as well for wireless N repeaters there is another board but i don't wanna link

Oh I have some I just want it from Duma with some nifty features! Some these don't have.

i have powerline adapters connected to my R1 , one to give the rugrat upstairs a wired console and another that has a lsn port and built in wifi extender , the wifi one cost me like £30 for both the powerline adapter and the wifi extender.  as they all then run into the r1 i can still control everything 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived