Dedicated server advise

Is there any way to connect Europe or usa dedi

Bcoz past few days am connecting to japan sever its not good lots of lag connection. Interrup msg every single game

Before few days am connecting to some Europe sever I notice that most gulf country players connecting to this sever.. i try alot but not succeded yet if I disable gf than I also connecting to japan..

Before few day its Europe. . If I have snap I will post that to any advise or setup for connecting to Europe dedi..?

I would say move your home location to a known dedicated server you want to play (I hear the Irish dedicated server is playing well), shrink your Geo-Filter down to a more reasonable number, make sure 'STRICT' is checked, leave your ping assist set to '0'/ZERO.

Wait two minutes and then once you have that set up....

Then turn on your machine and look for a game.  You should populate over the server you are camping and it should put you in games there.  This process works about 90% of the time for me when I want to play other-than-local dedicated server locations.

I try those setting you guyz mention but I will try once again if you guyz take a snap of your setting like gf n all it will help also..thanks guyz for your quick resposne ... I will update my best setup which work for me so you can also try....plz take a irsh dedi sever snap coz I dont know the exact location

I would add to make all the changes and adjustments to WHERE you want to play BEFORE turning your console on.

I always set up my Duma settings first, let them run for a minute or two and then turn on the console.  For playing on dedicated servers away from your home locations, this process yields about a 90% success rate for me.

JD

Archived