Jump to content

E s

R2 Early Access
  • Posts

    19
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by E s

  1. mismo problema y sin soluciones. No le recomiendo a nadie que compre este producto. Solo hay una venta, pero nadie resuelve los problemas de verdad. solo administradores que responden una y otra vez lo mismo, pero sin soluciones. @Netduma Fraser
  2. mismo problema hace 1 mes. no carga la interfaz de ninguna forma. hice todo lo que me indicaron aca y nada. si pudes solucionar por favor comentar para intentarlo. yo al menos estoy rendido
  3. I want to participate
  4. April 23 and the problem is still not solved. I am in the same situation as the person who started the post. I don't think I'll upgrade to R3 because the same problems remain. They only updated the WiFi device and made the box more beautiful, but the systematic problem remains. I had hope and believed in netdumaApril 23 and the problem is still not solved. I am in the same situation as the person who started the post. I don't think I'll upgrade to R3 because the same problems remain. They only updated the WiFi device and made the box more beautiful, but the systematic problem remains. I had hope and believed in netdumaApril 23 and the problem is still not solved. I am in the same situation as the person who started the post. I don't think I'll upgrade to R3 because the same problems remain. They only updated the WiFi device and made the box more beautiful, but the systematic problem remains. I had hope and believed in netduma
×
×
  • Create New...