Ridiculous!! I have the same sarvers and my ping is 50ms to 70ms on avarage. Randomly 40ms but my opponent 1ms to 10ms and is very difficult to kill them. Currently im in the latest software i disable stady ping geo filter, smart bust off andbi think i use isp now. I tried diferent setup work for 1 day only
Works but the only difference i turn off geo asist off because when i turn on i have a higher ping 55/65. Off 35/50.
Smartbost off
Congestion control always on.
Work for me
Hello, I read a lot of admin and people who say put the modem in bridge mode. What are the pros and cons because, for example, I don't have it in bridge mode.
Yes gaming recorded , when i stream video in the interface is written streming and calculated min hours, when i play no data appear. A its a vizual bug 👍 thnx u
What firmware you have on R3? I updatetd once and im 4.0.20. And i forget to do factory reset. I reeds some admin and says after update its beter to do a factory reset. Its make sense to do reset now
Hello. I think u must try Google 8.8.8.8 / 8.8.4.4 dns or cloudflare 1111/1.0.0.1 in my opinion.
In geo-filter you will based in uk and trying near your base location to sta close to the servers. If u go in usa or Afrika region u probably may have higher ping higher instability. Wait the opinion of an admin to contact you. This is my opinion