It was thought that the ping would decrease when I got closer to the Swiss eFootball server. If I create a dmz rule for Ps5 (I also have UPNP activated) it creates a port forwarding rule that is not enabled without ports but with the IP address of the Ps5. If I delete it it deletes the dmz rule in dmz. I send you a log of the Netduma R2 and I read an error. I use the official firmware 3.3.280. I use qos 70% download and 70% upload and here is the bufferbloat: https://www.waveform.com/tools/bufferbloat?test-id=f51a866f-ef80-4aa2-948a-73a79b86259a What can I do to improve it and have all the tips enabled? If I use ping optimizer it reduces my ping but tells me to set download to 99% download and 70% upload (which remains) but so the bufferbloat gives me A and not A+. In wan Network I don't enable mtu and leave it disabled instead of putting mtu 1492 for Fibra Tim FTTC as you told me. I enable DNS upstream and not DNS override (On the PS5 I use Google DNS). Finally I have to keep everything enabled in wan general (Allow Ping, Port Scan Protection, Syn Flood Protection). Please reply to everything Netduma Fraser. Thank you.
log-1694793026249.txt